What you have achieved in 2016
This year has definitely been one for the ages and we are so blessed to have had the privilege to watch you all achieve so much and watch you grow both on the mat and within.
With 2016 rapidly coming to an end we have compiled a list of highlights from throughout the year that have help shape us as a community.
– 40 Day Yoga Challenge
– 40 Day Meditation Challenge
– Bali Immersion Retreat
– Central Coast Mother Nature Retreat
– Rink Ribbon Rooftop Yoga at the Coogee Pavilion
– Nourish in November
– Over 30 community development workshops
– Amazing community gatherings
– An increase to over 2000 active students each month
– Fundraising with Communities Assist to raise $50k to help build a sustainable practices education centre in Tanzania (ongoing until January 31st 2017)
Thank you so much to everyone for creating such a strong community for everyone to enjoy. This year has been loads of fun with some epic and exciting times that would not have been possible without you.
We look forward to seeing you all again in the New Year.
Don’t forget we have a FREE Meditation class on New Year’s Day with Beverley Crowell to help start of 2017 just right.
We cannot wait to see you all on the Mat again for 2017